Trillacorpe Construction is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and has a profound corporate dedication and commitment to support other Veteran owned firms, as well as all Small Businesses and "Diversity Suppliers". Trillacorpe proactively solicits the talents of Veteran and other Minority subcontractors in performance of its Federal Government contracts, and was recently awarded the Small Business Administration's 2009 "Veteran Small Business Champion of the Year" Award for the Midwest and the State of Michigan; the U.S. Chamber of Commerce 2010 "Blue Ribbon Small Business" Award; and the American Legion's "Employer of the Year" Award.
Accordingly, Trillacorpe has initiated a special MENTORING SERVICE geared to assisting and enabling Small Businesses and Minority Suppliers, so they can:
- Take maximum advantage of their preferential-contracting designations
- Navigate Government contracting regulations & procedures
- Develop & expand their companies' core capabilities to support evolving Federal & Military procurement needs
- Track special program financing like the "Stimulus" money (American Recovery & Reinvestment Act) funds, and focus on winnable projects
- Leverage partnerships, teaming arrangements and joint ventures with other SB's and larger Prime contractors
- Establish a performance & delivery track record with Govt. Contract Officers