TRILLACORPE WILL CONVENE A SPECIAL
SMALL BUSINESS GOVERNMENT CONTRACTING TRAINING DAY
ON A DATE TO BE DETERMINED IN SEPTEMBER
ANY INDIVIDUAL OR COMPANY INTERESTED IN ATTENDING
PLEASE CALL CHARLES SILLS AT 248 433-0581 AND LEAVE CONTACT INFORMATION
WE WILL SEND AN ANNOUNCEMENT WITH A FINALIZED AGENDA, DATE,
LOCATION & ATTENDANCE INFORMATION
Trillacorpe can put together Customized Consulting Packages consisting of a mix of Training - Advisory Services - and Outsourced Facilitation. These services include:
- Register the company on all required & relevant U.S. Government contractor/vendor websites and portals - including CCR (Central Contractor Registry), ORCA, SBA, U.S. Army Single Face to Industry, NAVFAC/NECO, Military Technical Assistance Program (MTAP), EPA, Homeland Security and other capability & technology profile search sites
- Make company personnel aware of the full "basket" of opportunities, regulations & restrictions that apply to its particular designation - Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB), HUBZone firm, 8(a) Minority Owned Business, Small Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (SDBE), Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB), Tribal Enterprise/Native-American, Native Hawaiian, & Native Alaskan Business
- Familiarize company staff on how to investigate & monitor Government/Military procurement websites for RFI/RFQ/RFP postings & solicitations
- Advise how to find and respond to specific set-aside procurements, sole-source contract opportunities, "directed" contracts, multi-awardee MATOC's & IDIQ's
- Provide mentoring on accurate interpretation of Government solicitations, preparation of effective proposals, and competitive pricing & estimating
- Train executive staff on those parts of the FAR (Federal Acquisition Regulations) that must be understood with regard to joint venturing, self-performance, etc.
- Provide advice and direction on the opportunities and mechanics of applying for Mentor-Protege Program (MPP) Agreements with the Dept. of Defense, Dept. of Energy, EPA, Homeland Security, NASA, the Veterans Administration and other agencies
- Help make direct contacts with the OSDBU's (Directors of the Offices of Small & Disadvantaged Business Utilization in each Govt. Agency), and with the Small Business Contracting heads of the larger Govt. & Defense contractors ("Tier 1" firms) - in the Design & Construction, Facility Management, Energy & Environmental Services, Defense & Aerospace, Logistics, IT, Security and other sectors
- Provide advice & contacts on how to utilize/leverage political & Congressional support to help secure special project funding, contracts and grants
- Help fill out & prepare technology commercialization and R&D grant applications, e.g., Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) proposals
- Mentor firms in required Quality Assurance & ISO standards & certifications, OSHA regulations, safety programs & EMR ratings, etc., and help them institute responsive/ compliant in-house programs & milestones
- Provide consultant advice on compliance with the Davis-Bacon Act labor provisions, project staffing wage determinations, matching staff personnel & CV experience to project positions stipulated in solicitations/RFP's, etc.
- Help meet required bonding and insurance requirements
- Provide strategic marketing assistance in new/emerging sectors such as Renewable/ Alternative Energy, Anti-Terrorist/Force Protection, C4ISR (Communications, Command & Control, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance), Battlefield Fusion, LEED Sustainable Design, etc.